MEET THE LADY BEHIND THE LENS
Hi! I’m Christine, and I’m looking forward to meeting you. I’m a wedding + lifestyle photographer out of the Atlanta area, specializing in weddings and portrait photography. I would describe myself as energetic, quick paced, nerdy and creative. Photography for me all started when I was a kid, breaking out my mother’s film camera and taking film photography lessons in the summer. Since then, my passion has grown to capturing those special moments for you. Whether it’s falling in love, accomplishing goals, making commitments, or celebrating family – I want to help you tell your authentic story.
My photography style is vibrant, bold, and natural. My philosophy is capturing images that are genuine and even sometimes "unposed" – what I focus on is capturing the moment as I see it, especially those in-between moments, in hopes that it will bring back a real memory. One thing I love about working with people is really getting to your personalities and your motivations - and figuring out how to tell that story visually through the camera and in your photos.
A LITTLE ABOUT ME...
- My husband I got married during the summer of 2015, after meeting and dating since 2008.
- We have two cat-children: Zuko and Arya, who I love spending mornings cuddling with.
- I’ve been dancing for 25 years – when I’m not behind the camera, I spend my time teaching ballet & contemporary.
- My Spotify playlists are filled with video game + soundtrack music, 2000s rock, K-pop, and folksy music.
- I’m a Slytherin – and my favorite Harry Potter books are Prisoner of Azkaban and Half-Blood Prince.
- I am at my most creative and work best at night – and love all things lunar and celestial.
- As a result of dancing my whole life and teaching now, I tend to point my toes all the time.
- I’ve repelled off a 70-foot tower when I was in military high school (yes, by choice!).
- I’m obsessed with nature and never stop dreaming of my next travels to somewhere new.
- Although I’ve got a salty & spicy tooth, when choosing between dinner & dessert, I will choose dessert.
- I took French in school (great for dancers), and currently learning Norwegian. Men jeg forstår bare litt Norsk!
as featured in & associated with
Questions? Be sure to check out my "Frequently Asked Questions" page!